GREEN TITLE LOT THIS IS NOT STRATA!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You simply MUST inspect this amazing home to fully appreciate the space and all the luxury inclusions that lie within!
This property has low maintenance yards and is centrally located to shops, restaurants, buses, schools and parklands - it's an absolute DREAM HOME!
This stylish and contemporary home for young professionals, families or downsizers will welcome you through it's grand double door entrance. The floor plan flows easily through the entry and into your impressive entertaining and living areas. Which includes your kitchen, lounge, dining, separate theatre room and out onto the cosy alfresco.
The alfresco flows from this main living zone and offers an intimate dining place for all seasons. It features an easy clean aggregate flooring, ceiling fan and there's a safe side grassed area for young kids and pets to play.
* 4 x 2 plus separate theatre, open plan family & meals, kitchen.
* Completed in Mid 2013 by Dale Alcock Homes
* 450sqm block - Green Title Lot (not strata)
* Double timber entry door with fitted security screens
* Daikin 12.5kw 3 phase reverse cycle system fully zoned every room with wireless wifi control panel
* Batts insulation to ceiling plus full cavity insulation throughout
* Soaring 31 course ceilings throughout
* Kitchen features glass splashbacks, 30mm stone benchtops, stylish drop pendant lighting over breakfast bar, 900mm stainless cooking appliances, canopy rangehood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space (under bench pot drawers & overhead cupboards), Island breakfast bar
* Master bedroom & theatre room features recessed ceiling
* His and Hers walk in robes to master fitted with custom cabinetry
* Bedroom Four can be easily converted into a study, home office could also be a beauty/hair salon (STSA) as plumbing and water is available in this room.
* Double garage with 5sqm storage area and drive-through roller door access to rear
* 30 mm Essa stone benchtops throughout bathrooms, laundry and kitchen
* Full height tiling to laundry, toilets and bathrooms/showers
* Laundry has walk-in linen & overhead cabinetry
* Concrete aggregate driveway,alfresco & pathways around home
* Porcelain tiled floors
* Full height mirrored robes to all minor rooms with custom fitted cabinetry
* Texture finish to whole house
* Contemporary styled three-stepped cornicing throughout
* Downlights throughout
* 28 coarse doors to entry alfresco and theatre.
* Block out roller blinds
* Alfresco ceiling fan and gas bayonet outside (for BBQ or gas heater)
* Fully Reticulated lawns
* House is smart wired and NBN ready
* Full Keyless alarm system & to both roller doors and house
* Convenient walking distance to Darch Plaza, Kingsway Bistro/Tavern, Buses, Ashdale Primary, Ashdale Secondary College & Kingsway Christian College.
Call Risto Todorovski on 0420 900 936 to arrange a private viewing.
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided for this property is deemed to be correct and accurate at the time of writing it cannot be guaranteed, reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school, distances are estimated using Google maps. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy on this information
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.