Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AMAZING FLOOR PLAN + RUN YOUR BUSINESS FROM HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
CALL RISTO NOW TO BOOK YOUR OWN PRIVATE INSPECTION! 0420 900 936
Grab this opportunity to view this stunning quality home surrounded by other first class homes in the elevated and impressive Alto Estate. This individually designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom modern masterpiece is impeccably finished with superb attention to detail and defines low maintenance living and entertaining of the highest order. You won't be disappointed!
This action-packed property really does have something for everybody and sits comfortably on a 582sqm corner block, so close to outstanding local schools, shopping centres, a plethora of local parklands and recreational facilities and of course, public transport. Executive living at its finest!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
• Run your business from home with side access to a office with parking to the side!
• High ceilings, a gas bayonet and feature lighting to the main living area
• Wooden flooring throughout
•Black quartz granite benchtop overlooking pool and separate coffee/tea corner nook.
Dishwasher, 900mm appliances, plumbed fridge and gas cooktop.
• Carpeted master bedroom ensemble with a wraparound his and hers walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a fully-tiled ensuite with a separate toilet, a double shower (one rain head), twin vanities and heat lights
• 2nd bedroom is also carpeted and has built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom with carpet double robe.
• Well-appointed main bathroom with a spa bath, a separate rain shower, heat lights and floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Fully-tiled laundry with outdoor access
• Separate fully-tiled toilet
• Loft Space in Roof! PLENTY OF STORAGE
• Gas-heated lap/swimming pool with an automatic cleaner and a stylish feature wall
• Powder room access from the pool area
• Two separate outdoor access points to the alfresco, with a ceiling fan and an external gas connection ? great for barbecues and heaters
• Second gazebo/entertaining area by the pool
• Fully-landscaped and automatically-reticulated front gardens, plus artificial turf to the rear
• Garden shed
• Feature double-door entry (with security doors)
• 15 solar power panels on roof
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Kocom A/V intercom system
• Side access
• Close to several fantastic schools, as well as shopping at Landsdale Forum, Darch Plaza and Kingsway City
• Minutes from the Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex
• Easy access to the freeway, the beach and Hillarys Marina up Hepburn Avenue
• Council Rates : $2,200 per annum Water Rates : $1,072 per annum
• What a location!
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided for this property is deemed to be correct and accurate at the time of writing it cannot be guaranteed, reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school, distances are estimated using Google maps. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy on this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
585m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.